The honeymoon with goals can fade fast
Its exciting to take on a new goal, but the romance can end quickly once the hard work required becomes obvious. Once that initial “glow” ends, it can be difficult to stay on track.
Some signs your goals may be slipping away include:
• Wondering if its even right to follow the goal, now that the initial excitement is over
• Making excuses and fall-back plans in case you fail
• Not being able to remember why you got so excited to begin with
• Feeling like you’re not ‘paid’ for work that’s not done, so why get inspired to do it?
• A lack of an instant reward, creating feelings of depression and/or anxiety
Stay focused and on-task with your goals
Stay loyal to your goals even when it feels like you will never achieve them. Remember you had a good reason you created the goal and you recall those reasons regularly to “boost” your energy and enthusiasm toward the goal. Hypnosis helps you remember to stay positive in all situations. When we remove the negative, positivity keeps you on-task and focused.
Remove fear of achievement through hypnosis
Hypnosis removes the element of fear from achieving goals. Fear becomes a huge adversary in goal achievement:
• The potential of achievement can be a roadblock for some, creating fear. This is especially true for those who have been knocked down continuously throughout their lives creating an expectation for failure.
• Fear can come from the unknown involved in the goal
• Fear can be created by the unknown of how they might feel after achieving their goal.
• Wanting to be in control of all aspects, fear creates self-defeating thoughts and actions when a person cannot 100% control the outcome because of the unknowns involved (even how they feel about 100% success).
Therapeutic hypnosis helps you achieve all your goals
Our Hypnotherapists work with clients to reduce anxiety and fear while increasing confidence and focus. See how the power of your mind can be used to easily and naturally increase your focus and achievement levels.
While in the hypnotic state, you will gain access to the inner clarity and drive that was previously blocked. You will learn how to relax yourself and bring yourself back to a good place — ready to focus on the positive and achieve all your goals.
See yourself in a whole new light, allow others to see the glow within you, feel more relaxed around others and feel great from the inside out — its all possible using hypnosis. 99% of our clients report a significant change in how they feel after the first visit.
Hypnosis is proven more effective than traditional counseling
In a study in American Health Magazine, hypnosis and hypnotherapy have a 93% success rate compared with lower results from other methods of therapy which require far more sessions. Click here to learn more about hypnosis and its high success rate.
Image courtesy of Flickr user Arya Ziai – used with permission (link)