Insomnia affects millions
Millions of people suffer from insomnia and hypnosis is a very effective treatment for it. Getting a good night’s sleep is essential for maintaining good health.
Insomnia can take it toll on your life:
• Struggling with insomnia can have a significant impact on how you feel and function.
• Relationships can suffer because you are tired and irritable
• Your work can suffer because it is difficult to focus and be efficient
• Your health suffers because your body is simply not getting the rest it needs to keep your cells and organs healthy and revitalized.
Different types of insomnia
• For some, the problem is falling asleep at night. You can probably think of times when you have gone to bed and your mind was busy with anxious thoughts or processing a conflict that just occurred, or thinking about everything you need to do the next day. Its difficult to relax and go to sleep when your brain won’t shut off.
• Others go to sleep but wake up during the night, often several times, and eventually go back to sleep.
• Others will fall asleep and sleep for a few hours, only to find themselves waking up unusually early and not fully rested and not able to go back to sleep.
While there are medications that help you sleep, the quality of your sleep is compromised when you take them. Also most sleep medications are either addictive and can be used only short term, or they become ineffective as you build up a tolerance to them.
Hypnosis is proven more effective than other therapies
Hypnosis is a much more effective, not to mention safer, alternative. Hypnosis has zero side effects compared to medications which can be addictive. We will work together to introduce positive affirming statements about sleep, reaching your subconscious mind, which will help bring about the desired changes in your sleep.
In a study in American Health Magazine, hypnosis and hypnotherapy have a 93% success rate compared with lower results from other methods of therapy which require far more sessions. Click here to learn more about hypnosis and its high success rate.