The Law of Attraction is simple — it says that you attract in your life through your words — both in your thoughts and the words you speak. Dominant thoughts manifest and become your reality.
Ask yourself — have you ever:
- Envisioned something, saw it so clearly and then it happened?
- Noticed when you think positively that good things happen to you?
- Noticed how angry people get in more car accidents?
- Noticed that bullies in school somehow don’t bully each other and become friends?
- Noticed how someone with a problem in their life repeatedly speaks negatively about it and the problem never goes away?
- Noticed how someone who repeatedly tells you what is going to happen to them actually has it happen?
All of the examples above are the Law of Attraction in action — good and bad.
The question is — which do you want? The good or the bad?
The Law of Attraction has been around since the universe was created and in last 20 years it has become a more mainstream idea. The Law of Attraction was popularized by the book The Secret in 2005. After The Secret reached the top of the New York Times Bestseller List, it was transformed into a movie in 2006.
At Meridian Peak Hypnosis we discuss the Law of Attraction in the first session — specifically how it has already manifested in your life; then how you can transform and use its power to bring the things you want into your own life using the power of your words — both spoken and in your mind. We will show you how your words change everything. Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy give you the tools to jump-start your change.