Anxiety Comes With A High Price
Anxiety management issues can affect your health. Research shows anxiety management issues can lead to: high blood pressure, colds/flu, heart disease, cancer, stroke, stomach problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and trouble sleeping.
There are many different types of anxiety:
• Chronic anxiety – ongoing, prolonged anxiety that can affect your immune system and result in mental health issues
• Overwhelmed anxiety– caused by feeling there is simply too much to cope with
• Volatile anxiety – frequent outbursts, commonly directed at family members, random strangers or co-workers
• Passive anxiety – anxiety that frequently causes trust and relationships to break down
• Judgmental anxiety – directed toward others, usually combined with resentment
• Self-inflicted anxiety – directed toward yourself due to guilt
Emotionally, anxiety can lead to depression, self-harm and more anxiety, creating a vicious cycle.
Why do I have anxiety?
Everyone has their own anxiety triggers. It can be the feeling you are being treated unfairly or you simply may be frustrated. For many people a sense of powerlessness can lead to frustration and anxiety. Hypnotherapists help you understand these triggers and create coping mechanisms deep in your subconscious mind that change your reaction to them.
Hypnosis is a powerful tool to manage anxiety
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are increasingly popular ways to reduce anxiety and help you rebuild trust in yourself again. Traditional talking therapies like counseling and cognitive behavior therapy help you understand the cause, but the ultimate goal is to change your thought pattern and this only happens in your subconscious mind. Hypnosis directly accesses your subconscious mind and helps you make changes at a deep level that traditional talking therapy cannot access.
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy create:
• A more relaxed feeling than you’ve felt in a long time (or ever!)
• The ability to set aside situations and truly enjoy life
• A new perspective in your mind
• An ability to choose your reactions to situations
• A growing sense of calm and relaxation in your mind and body
• A self-respect, self-love and self-esteem that you’ve never felt for yourself before
Hypnosis is proven more effective than traditional counseling
In a study in American Health Magazine, hypnosis and hypnotherapy have a 93% success rate compared with lower results from other methods of therapy which require far more sessions. Click here to learn more about hypnosis and its high success rate.
Meridian Peak Hypnosis crafts a custom hypnosis plan that get you feeling better. 99% of our clients report a significant change in how they feel in the first visit.
You're Ready to Schedule Your Appointment
We can work with you in-office, via phone, via Skype or via Apple Facetime worldwide. Scheduling is fast and easy online. We are happy to answer questions at anytime by calling our office or send an e-mail to: [email protected].