Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching
jenny craig weight loss hypnosis therapy alternative

Hypnosis is an effective alternative to Jenny Craig for weight loss. Hypnosis is 100% safe, natural and free of prescriptions, frozen food and group meetings.

Jenny Craig is a well-known diet

Jenny Craig is one of the more popular diet programs.  Jenny Craig combines nutrition and physical activity, including frozen food, planned menus and consultations.  After Jenny Craig clients achieve their weight loss goals, they commonly no longer rely on the program’s food resources.  According to Wikipedia, Jenny Craig consultants are not required to have nutrition or health professional certifications.

The problem: Jenny Craig is a diet

Diets, no matter which one, address a symptom, not the true problem.  Its not weight that needs to be fixed — its the way you think.  Diets are an intellectual, conscious level approach to problems that are actually deep-rooted in the subconscious.  Jenny Craig does not address the subconscious issue.  Diet plans are like continuously trimming back weeds in your garden instead of pulling them out by the root.  They look good until they begin growing back again.

This is why participants in Jenny Craig have a hard time keeping weight off when they go off of the plan and many actually gain more weight back.

Addressing a subconscious issue subconsciously has a much higher rate of success

You’re ready to use a method that makes you self-sufficient.  Why do you need to be dependent on a diet plan to be successful in your weight loss?

Studies prove that consciously addressing an issue only has a 10% chance of success.  Addressing an issue subconsciously has a 90% chance of success.  Click here to learn more about hypnosis and its high success rate.

Hypnosis addresses the true cause of weight issues

Hypnosis talks directly in the correct language to the subconscious mind to release unhealthy patterns and initiate life-long change.  Hypnosis helps individuals comfortably and easily choose a path toward life-long changes in the words and thoughts that are required to lose weight and keep it off. Hypnosis gives you the tools to be self-sufficient in achieving and maintaining your weight loss.

Weight Loss Hypnosis featured on Good Morning America

Good Morning America featured a woman who lost 140 pounds and kept it off for years.  See how she changed her cravings from fast food to healthy foods.  She went from 287 to 147 pounds.  Click here to watch the hypnosis for weight loss news story on Good Morning America.

You’re ready to use the method that actually works for the long-term

Hypnosis is an effective modality that has a proven track record with weight loss.  At Meridian Peak Hypnosis, we work with clients of all ages to lose weight and see good, positive eating patterns as a way of life — no counting of points or group meetings required.  Just watch your mind execute the instructions easily and effortlessly — without even thinking.

You’re ready to use the method that actually addresses the true issue, makes you feel better and most importantly: lose weight.

You're Ready to Schedule Your Appointment

We can work with you in-office, via phone, via Google Meet or via Apple Facetime worldwide. Scheduling is fast and easy online. We are happy to answer questions at anytime by calling our office or send an e-mail to: questions@meridianpeakhypnosis.com.

Our Practitioners Are Committed To Your Success - Click to Schedule

Marc Holm, CHt

Clients ages 14 & up
Initial Visit (In-Office)
Follow-Up Visit (In-Office)
Initial Visit (Online Only)
Follow-Up Visit (Online Only)
Jodi Grubman, CH

Clients ages 16 & up
Initial Visit (In-Office)
Follow-Up Visit (In-Office)
Initial Visit (Online Only)
Follow-Up Visit (Online Only)

Additional Information:

Wikipedia - Hypnotherapy
Wikipedia - Self Hypnosis
National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)