TO APPLY: Please note, we do not accept phone inquiries re: the positions below and we only work directly with individuals (no recruiters). Only applicants who follow this procedure are considered for positions. Individuals interested in applying can submit their resume, cover letter and any other information for consideration to: email@example.com
Open Position: HYPNOTHERAPIST
Meridian Peak Hypnosis is looking for a motivated Hypnotherapist at our Naperville, IL office. Meridian Peak Hypnosis helps hundreds of clients each year improve their lives through the power of hypnotherapy. The ideal candidate:
• Greets clients
• Conducts an effective pre-talk
• Conducts suggestibility testing
• Induces the hypnotic state in a client to alter behavior patterns
• Conducts an effective post-talk and discusses an improvement plan
• Trains clients on self-hypnosis
• Maintains good relationships with clients, understanding their goals
• Effectively documents all parts of the process
• Ability to build and maintain good rapport with clients and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
This position works with clients during pre-scheduled appointment times. Our facility includes a relaxing atmosphere with comfortable anti-gravity chairs for our clients. Amenities include a receptionist during normal business hours along with a refrigerator/sink/kitchen area. Our offices are conveniently located near I-88 and Naperville Roads (across from the Marriott) and are handicap accessible.
Background/certifications required: NGH certification and active membership, Bachelors degree and evidence of ongoing training. Law of Attraction practitioner and both progressive relaxation and rapid induction training are preferred.
To apply, e-mail your resume, cover letter and a copy of your NGH membership certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our practice, visit our web site: www.meridianpeakhypnosis.com