Take Our Free Online Depression Screening
Screenings provide a quick and easy way to spot the first signs of serious illness and can reach people who might not otherwise seek professional medical advice. Depression is a common issue affecting more than 19 million American Adults each year.
Why Screen for Depression?
- Depression is a serious issue that can snowball into getting worse.
- Depression can affect every area of your life including relationships, your job, your family and more.
- Sometimes people with depression mistakenly believe that the symptoms of depression are a “normal part of life.”
- Depression affects men and women of all ages, races and socioeconomic groups.
- One in four women and one in ten men will experience depression at some point during their lifetime.
- Two thirds of those suffering do not seek the necessary treatment.
- Depression can complicate other medical conditions.
- More than 93% of all cases of depression can be addressed with hypnotherapy.
- Screenings are often the first step in improving your symptoms.
One of the quickest and easiest ways to evaluate symptoms of depression is by taking our free, online depression screening.